As several families use the Muswell Hill Child Contact Centre at the same time, consideration for the comfort and safety of all users is important. There are rules for all users at contact sessions to follow. These include:
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times.
- The resident parent must leave their phone number when they do not stay in Muswell Hill Contact Centre.
- Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the buildings or grounds during a contact session.
- The Centre is used by several families at the same time so we need to ensure the safety of everyone and that there is consideration for others.
- Parents are responsible for the safety and supervision of their children at all times while they are at the Centre. No child may be left without a parent in attendance
- A child may not be taken out of the centre during a visit unless it is on the referral papers or with the written consent of both parents. If you do go out please make sure that you return on time.
- Please remember that contact is for parents only unless others are named in the court order.
- Any other visitors must be agreed by both sides in advance. Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the building.
- Alcohol and drugs are not allowed anywhere on the premises (including the gardens) and anyone under the influence of these will be asked to leave.
- Please check with the Co-ordinator or the Team Leader on the day before taking photographs. Disruptive and unreasonable behaviour is not acceptable and you will be asked to leave.
- At all times access to the Centre is by prior appointment only.